With 3 DAYS to go to our big show, here are some important details for participants. This information will also be found in the latest version of the tech guide.
1) Online Registration Closes Thursday November 24 at 6pm. Onsite Registration will be available on Friday November 25 from 12pm to 7pm. There will be no same day registration for Championship Categories (U23, Elite, Junior, and Masters).
2) Course Pre-ride: Riders will be able to pre-ride the Course on Friday Nov 25 from 2:30pm to 5:00pm. Riders are advised to Park their vehicle at the Layritz Southeast parking lot as the VITP Parking lot will be Pay Parking and will be occupied by VITP employees.
3) IMPORTANT PARKING INFORMATION.
NOTE THAT PAY PARKING IS IN EFFECT ONLY FOR FRIDAY NOVEMBER 25 FROM 9AM TO 5:30PM.
THE ORGANIZER IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR PARKING TICKETS. FREE PARKING AVAILABLE AT LAYRITZ SOUTHEAST PARKING.
DO NOT PARK IN STALLS MARKED "RESERVED" OR IN AREAS CORDONED OFF
For Saturday November 26 and Sunday November 27, parking will be free. Vehicle Parking is available for both participants and spectators at the Vancouver Island Technology Park (VITP) in addition to parking at Layritz Park and Camosun Collenge. See Map. Parking attendants will be on hand to help direct traffic to available areas. Note that some areas will be closed off so that they remain accessible to VITP employees and staff.
4) COURSE MAP CHANGES - PDF Link to Map
5) BIKE PIT ACCESS - Pit passes are required for Junior, U23, and Elite races and will be issued at registration / package pickup. − Each rider has a right to two (2) assistants. No other personnel will be allowed in the pit zone area. − No pit passes are required for the non-elite categories.
6) Reserve your Team Tent Space - $100 for a 10' x 10', which will go towards Junior Boys / Girls prize money.
For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org